The franchise agreement: foundation of the franchise provisions
Specialist Dutch franchise law for the franchise agreement in the Netherlands
The basis for the agreemeents between the franchisor and the franchisee is the franchise agreement.
The content of the franchise agreement can significantly determine your success as a franchisor or franchisee. This is because the provisions in the franchise agreement have a direct influence on your business growth, the continuity of your business and the return on your franchise activities.
– As a franchise organization (franchisor) you develop a franchis formula. You give franchisees the right to use the developed business concept.
– As a franchisee, you contract with a franchise organization. This is to get the right to operate a franchise business based on the franchise formula.
Experienced with franchise agreements
Pep Legal supports franchisors and franchisees by many franchise questions. Such as drafting, adjusting and terminating franchise agreements.
Because of that extensive experience you know that the franchise lawyer can apply his knowledge in your situation to your specific question about the franchise agreement.
Questions franchise agreement
Each franchise agreement can contain different topics. The following topics are almost always reflected in the franchise agreement:
- franchise contracting parties
- franchise formula, the franchise right and intellectual property
- territory of the franchisee
- fee structure
- duration of the franchise agreement
- termination of the franchise agreement
- franchise obligations franchisor
- franchise obligations franchisee
- developing and adjusting the franchise formula by the franchisor
- non-competition clause
- confidentiality clause
- link with the franchise manual
- if applicable link with the commercial propery rental
- dispute regulation
Do you want to know more about this subjects, call or mail to franchise lawyer Jorg van de Peppel.
Legal support franchise agreement
The franchise lawyer (attorney) helps franchisors and franchisees frequently with legal support concerning:
- drafting of the franchise agreement and other specific franchise documents
- adjusting the franchise agreement, for example due to changed regulations
- cancellation and termination of the franchise agreement
- disputes about the franchise agreement
- franchise contract management
- preventing and conducting legal proceedings concerning the franchise agreement
Franchise agreement support in 3 easy steps
3 Legal support of your personal specialist
The legal partner at the franchise agremeent in the Netherlands
Franchisors who are helped by us when drafting the franchise agreement and with franchise advice when starting a franchise, regularly consult Pep Legal about new franchise developments and legal questions.
For both franchisors and franchisees, law firm Pep Legal is the franchise law firm and the legal partner for questions about their franchise agreement.
specialist in franchise law
in the Netherlands
proactive legal support
Hi, I’m Jorg. What can I do for you?
Tell me what I can do for you, ask your question or call.
Do you have a franchise question?
Call +31 (0)85 – 800 70 70